The Men's Brecon Glove is a top-notch road cycling glove that accommodates excellently for adverse conditions. Waterproof and designed to provide warmth, flexibility and grip in cold, wet conditions, they use a range of materials that demonstrate excellent understanding of the sport.
Their soft and durable AX Suede Quattro palm with foam pressure point allows for increased grip and comfort, reinforced excellently by anti-slip technology to eliminate liner movement and pull out. Meanwhile, warmth and comfort is provided by a extended stretch cuff and velcro closure for a secure fit, and you can even use your touchscreen device with the index and thumb features.
For additional convenience, they are machine washable, making for a glove that has the modern riding experience at the forefront of its design.
• Totally waterproof, breathable and windproof
• Soft and durable AX Quattro plam with foam pressure point
• Anti-slip technology
• PU wiper on the thumb for a multitude of uses
• Extended stretch cuff for additional warmth and soft touch Velcro closure for a secure, comfortable fit
• Pull on tab
• Feature on index finger and thumb allows for use of touchscreen devices
• Fully machine washable